- Kourtesis P. (2020), Virtual reality research methods in Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology: The Virtual Reality Everyday Assessment Lab (VR-EAL), an immersive neuropsychological test battery of everyday cognitive functions.
- Kourtesis, P., Christidi, F., Margioti, E., Demenega, C., Rentzos, M., Evdokimidis, I., & Abrahams, S. (2019). The Edinburgh cognitive and behavioral amyotrophic lateral sclerosis screen (ECAS): Sensitivity in differentiating between ALS and Alzheimer’s disease in a Greek population. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Degeneration, 1-8.
doi url: https://doi.org/10.1080/21678421.2019.1655059
- Kourtesis, P., Collina, S., Doumas, L. A. A., & MacPherson, S. E. (2019). Technological competence is a precondition for effective implementation of virtual reality head mounted displays in human neuroscience: a technological review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 13, 342.
doi url: https://doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2019.00342
- Kourtesis, P., Collina, S., Doumas, L. A. A., & MacPherson, S. E. (2019). Validation of the Virtual Reality Neuroscience Questionnaire: maximum duration of immersive virtual reality Sessions without the presence of pertinent adverse symptomatology. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 13, 417.
doi url: https://doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2019.00417
- Kourtesis, P., Korre, D., Collina, S., Doumas, L. A. A., & MacPherson, S. E. (2020). Guidelines for the development of immersive Virtual Reality software for cognitive neuroscience and neuropsychology: the development of Virtual Reality Everyday Assessment Lab (VR-EAL), a neuropsychological test battery in immersive virtual reality. Frontiers in Computer Science, 1, 12.
doi url: https://doi.org/10.3389/fcomp.2019.00012
- Kourtesis, P., Margioti, E., Demenega, C., Christidi, F., & Abrahams, S. (2020). A comparison of the Greek ACE-III, M-ACE, ACE-R, MMSE and ECAS in the assessment and identification of Alzheimer’s Disease. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 1-10.
doi url: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1355617720000314
- Kourtesis, P., Collina, S., Doumas, L. A. A., & MacPherson, S. E. (2020). Validation of the Virtual Reality Everyday Assessment Lab (VR-EAL): an immersive virtual reality neuropsychological battery with enhanced ecological validity. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 1-16.
doi url: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1355617720000764
- Kourtesis, P., Collina, S., Doumas, L. A. A., & MacPherson, S. E. (under review). An ecologically valid examination of the theoretical framework of prospective memory: the facilitation of real-world prospective memory by attention, memory, and executive function processes. Memory & Cognition, under review.
- 1st Hellenic Neuropsychological Conference (Athens, Greece,2018): Principal Speaker in the round table “Cognitive and Behavioural Changes in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis”.
- The Asian Perspective - Singapore University of Technology and Design (Edinburgh, Scotland, 2018): Speaker-VR expert in the discussion group “Multidisciplinary Approaches to Advance Neuroscientific Research”.
- European Neuroscience Conference by Doctoral Students (Berlin, Germany, 2018): Principal Speaker & Co-ordinator of the discussion group “Virtual Reality in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience”.
- 2020 Educators in VR International Summit (17-22 February 2020, Virtual Conference, AltSpaceVR & EngageVR) Speaker (2 talks) on “Virtual Reality Research Methods for Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology”.